- Since August 18th (Day 1 of Marathon Training) I have run 223.8 miles.
- I have run 39 times since that day
- I have run 1 Half Marathon UNDER 2 hours (1:57:47) since Marathon training
- I have made 3 LONGEST RUN EVER milestones since that day, 14+, 16 and 18+
- I went from 11:30/miles to 8:20/miles (or faster) since January 1st
- My first LONG run was 6 miles on January 5th and I thought I was going to die
- Today that is a regular run for me
- 529.3 miles is my milage to date since January 1st
- My Goal for 2008 was 500
- 88 1/2 hours on my feet running since the beginning of the year
- Three 5K's,Two 10K's and Two half marathons all progressively faster than the last
- I have spent an ENORMOUS amount of $$$ at Fleet Feet including a $350 GPS watch and 3 pairs of shoes, 5 pairs of socks and endless amounts of other things (i.e. stuff the hubby doesn't know about) oh and he bought 2 pairs of socks and one pair of shoes, because you know that matters in the grand scheam of things, like when the $25 credit comes for every $250 you spend... yea thats ALL mine BABY!
- Running has made me a bit crazy, but my body is looking better! Its all a trade off I know.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
OMG! Today was exactly half way through Marathon Training program #1 for me! Thats 8 weeks BABY! Here are some of my STATS since I started running at the beginning of the year. My New Years Resolution has been a productive one this year!