Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A change of clothes

for my blog anyhow. Let me know if you like it or not. Honestly please. If its too hard to read let me know and I'll find a new (or go back to the old one) background. I guess changing my background on my blog is better then me going out and spending money on new real clothes... this economy thing is kicking my pocketbook in the keaster.

Ran almost 6 miles simulated hill run at the track yesterday and 5 mile easy run today. 4 miles at race pace (9:45/mile) I hope tomorrow with one mile warm up and one mile cool down. We will see.


P.S.
I promise to find (accidentally closed the link) and post the wonderful background artist ASAP and post it with HIGH REGARDS and many THANK YOU'S

Found it! This Football loving Arkie sweetie pie led me to Simply Chic Blog Backgrounds and Now I'm so in love with her designs. This new make over is just what I needed. Do you think she'll come re-do my wardrobe too? ahhhhh wishful thinking.

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

I love the new look! I need to do a similar thing to my blog. Maybe over the holidays ...