Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eat This, Not That


This girl just posted her 100th post and is celebrating by giving away this wonderful book that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win. Not only do I want to win but would love to share her wit and candor with you all so I'm gonna do you all a favor and link you on over there so you see for yourself.


If I don't win I think I'll go out and buy this for myself. Its the supermarket version of "Eat This, Not That" and I think the kids and I would get a lot from it. Not so sure about the hubby. He just buys what looks pretty. Really, he doesn't look at nutrition labels he looks at packaging. He NEVER looks at price so he doesn't know if something is on sale or not. UGH... Its a fun time taking him to the store with me. I may spend more but I generally get things I know we will eat and is on sale instead of having to go back to the store 3 times in one week. OK so here you go... Chic Runner wants you to hang with her too so head on over.

No comments: