Monday, February 2, 2009

buzz buzz

What I ate yesterday was pretty good but still lacking in the complex carb and overall calorie division. Yesterday morning I was on track, I forgot to eat lunch and headed out to our friends house for the Superbowl and snack snack snacked. But I had RIBS and I love love love them. We had grilled asparagus and lots and lots of chips, salsa and 7layer bean dip. ugh. I had some zesty fries and some Kahlua cream cheese pie. No running. I'm thinking of going out now.

Buzz Buzz on over to MizFit. She's rockin' her Blog Birthday with giveaways galore. You will Flip your lid over her go go go get in shape and healthy living attitude. She always makes me smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girlie,

thanks for the shoutout.
and today? it's shoutout to YOU at MizFit.
WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT ARE YOUR PASSIONS?

oh
and we're dancing.

:)