Friday, December 26, 2008

Running in Circles

I love the holidays but ... I don't like all the stress and the lack of time for taking care of that stress. I really, really, really need to go for a run but just don't see the time. The hubby is at work and we still have at least one family get together so tomorrow is out too. This makes me sad.
Upside... I see the light. January 3rd is the first day of the new half marathon program and I am SO going to be there, with bells on and a drop in athletic ability but hopefully not for long. Do you think a helping of Guitar Hero will make up for not running?

2 comments:

Steven Cohen said...

Guitar hero makes up for everything! Keep your spirits up!

Julianne said...

Hang in there! You probably deserve this time off. You can start anew on Jan 3rd! Which half are you running?