Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the fall weather. The cooler weather has finally found us after an extended Indian Summer her in Northern California. Tomorrow's high is 60 and its gonna be wet this weekend!

I'm thankful for my boys even though they were total boogers today (actually still are being boogers since they refuse to go to bed). I'm thankful they are happy and healthy boogers.

I'm thankful that my hubby is getting away with his dad, brother and  buddies. He needed it, he works so hard for us and he comes back refreshed and happy (and hopefully brings a whole truckload of Elk meat too).

I'm thankful for my family. My sister, niece and nephews are in town and I'm so glad I'll get to spend some quality time with them this weekend. I missed them so much!!!

I'm thankful for my friends. Some of them are going through some really hard life changing things and some of them are all consumed with new and wonderful adventures but they still check in and support me as I try and support them. I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

I'm thankful that I have a strong body even if I keep getting sick. In general I can still do all the things I need to do but I know that there are moms out there fighting debilitating diseases like breast cancer and depression but still get up and do what they need to get done to be a mom and a wife every day.

No comments: