Sunday, April 6, 2008

Running PARTY

I but out a bulletin out on my "My Space" page asking who might want to run with Laura and I on Wednesday. Lysa emailed back that she wants to come too. We have 3 more days, and maybe some more people who might want to run too. (This is an invite to those in the Chico area.... 12noon at 1mile, Manzanita side parking lot). We'll be running about 2-3 miles and at an easy pace. We did pretty good Saturday morning even with the headlamps but it will be nice to run around in the light of day too. I can't wait. I need the motivation of others to keep me running in that direction. Now if I could just run on Saturday mornings with Chico Running Club but I don't see that in my near future with Hollywood's baseball and FFP's work schedule.

I ate awful today, a small bowl of special K red berry, two cups of tea with a teaspoon honey and 1/4 cup milk, no lunch since the migraine made me nauseous. a tamale from Costco for dinner with water and 3 ibuprofen and 1 maxalt. I should have not had two pieces of pizza yesterday or the 3 bites of yummy cake at the wedding last night. Thank goodness no soda today. of course now that I typed that its all I can think about.

2 comments:

E said...

Thanks so much for your comment. I will be watching you too for motivation and support! :)

Kai said...

Tamale, pizza, and wedding cake sound deeeeelicious! If it makes you feel any better, conversation at my workplace ALWAYS reverts to Burger King and Whoppers and I salivate all day thinking about them.

My running goals right now are the Soldier Field 10-Mile at the end of May, and my first half (Chicago Half) in September, which I'd like to finish in 2 hours. Also very VERY tentatively considering the Chicago Marathon...but I'm too intimidated!