Friday, January 11, 2008

because the 5 I have couldn't be enough

I need a place to blog just about training for this 1/2 marathon, two AWBC walks (39.3 miles each) and a marathon at the end of the year. I also need a place to be held accountable for myself, my miles, my walks, my runs and my food journal. I'm not good at monitoring my food and I know for the most I don't eat enough and not enough good food so hopefully I can keep track of how its working here if not for anyone else than just for me. So here she goes. Do you like my blog name? Gotta Grub 'n' Run! both things that I'm working on for the next few months. I don't see this as a long term blog but we will see.

So tomorrow I'm running at From 1Mile at Bidwell for 7 miles but I'm a bit distressed that my knee has been bothering me all week. I'm going to go stretch and roll out my legs on my cool foam roller, eat some high carb snack and head to beddy by. I gotta remember to take thyroid meds at 0530 and eat at 0630 and drop kids off at Jenni's after 0700 and go run those fun 7 miles. I gotta remember to eat within the hour.

My main food goal is to hit 2000 calories and get 50% carbs, 25%protein and 25%fat food wise while I'm training. I at at Logan's today so who knows how much I actually ate today, a lot I'm sure but I really need more substantial food and should start going to Saturdays farmers market when FFP is home. OK so that's enough for my first blog on my new blog. LOL

No comments: