Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Green with Envy


I am soo sooo soooooo jealous of Frayed Laces because she got to do to a Brooks Running Camp. She learned so much that she passed onto the blog world that I should just be a good Christian runner and say "Thank You FL, for all your information and help" but truthfully I'm still too hurt that I didn't get invited. I just can't bring myself to preform a full out temper tantrum anymore. Proof that I need to eat better I guess.

One of the seminars while she was there was about Endurance Running and Nutrition/Hydration needs. Good stuff to read. So I'm forwarding on her info so you all can read it too. I was enlightened and I wonder if I can stick to it. Eating gluten free is getting harder and harder rather than easier since I get tired of the same foods. I need a nutrition overhaul. Better yet? A fashion overhaul. Can someone call Stacey and Clinton? This might take a while.

1 comment:

Steven Cohen said...

Good info. Thanks for the link, Tina!