- Monday -ran 3 miles (easy)
- Tuesday- FF speedwork= half mile warm up, stretches, plyo and core 1 mile lactic threashold (9min/mile pace) 1 min rest, 1/2 mile aerobic threashold (8:45m/mile pace) w/1 min rest x4, 1 mile lactic threashold (9 min pace) stretch, half mile cool down
- Wednesday= (KB) Kettlebells = kicked my ass... figuratively and actually
- Thursday=rest/swam with the kiddos and held my niece
- Friday=KB heavy and aerobic another ass kicking day and I had Lisa who doesn't yell like KC.
- Saturday- tomorrow is scheduled FF long run with hills 7 miles are on tap for us speed groupies.
- Sunday-another easy long run scheduled, flat I hope
I really need to keep my miles up. I need to do hills on Thursdays but this heat is already killing me. Sitter will be gone next week and not sure how I will get all my workouts in before it gets hot. May need to steal moms treadmill.
Food: Well it sucks. I have been SO BAD about not getting all my calories in and worse about balancing protien and carbs. Lots of fruits and veggies but not enough calories makes me bonk. I hate keeping a food journal maybe I should be more like Caitlin and Kai and take pix of my food. Of course my food isn't as pretty as theirs. LOL