Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I Love...

  • my hubby
  • my boys
  • my puppies
  • my parents, sista, nieces and nephews
  • my amazing friends
  • running with my friends
  • hugs and kisses
  • reading (my Nook rocks)
  • movie theater popcorn
  • BBQed ribs
  • corn on the cob with lots of butter and salt (see movie theater popcorn. I'm sensing a theme here!)
  • Dirty Dancing (gotta love Patrick Swayze... RIP)
  • swing dancing
  • Jiminy Cricket, Tinker Bell and Disneyland
  • the sound of the guitar or saxophone
  • Christmas (and Christmas music)
  • Giving people the perfect present
  • that runners high I get on that perfect run
  • late night talks with my bestie
  • watching my oldest play baseball
  • watching my youngest read Harry Potter
  • watching them both swim like fish despite my fear of the water
  • eating the food my husband hunts (especially wild pork!)
  • cuddling with my husband on the couch
  • camping at the lake
  • laying in the hammock with my hubby
  • riding my cruiser around town
  • book club
  • runs with Cindi (makes me feel safe too!)
  • Puppy play dates w/ my red headed friends and their fur babies

No comments: