Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle


I've been trying to blog from my phone via email but they are lost out there in the email abyss I guess. LOL Here is my post from earlier:

First things first. Today the FFP and I celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary! It hasn't always been easy but our love and faith for each other have never wavered. He is and always has been my "Knight in Shining Armour" (and my FireFighterProvide).
 
Now... Today I start my path back to the running me! Summer Sizzler 10k program begins this morning! Nervous and excited feelings may be my downfall at the moment. I put my gear together last night like I was packing for a trip not a 3 mile run in the park. LOL. We're meeting at my most favorite store ever, Fleet Feet Chico, but a little nervous how they are going to fit 130 runners in the store!  I'll let you know how it goes.
 

No comments: